sweet Yanic from family, faith, food and faith has nominated me for a liebster. i don’t even know what that means. but thank you Yanic! this is another fun way to connect to folks in the blog world. the other is my more random blog game. (blog game) i have never done this liebster thing before!
ok…here are the rules (i cut and pasted from Yanic):
- Write a post thanking the person that nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions this person gives you.
- Write down 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 new blogs (with less than 1000 followers) you think deserve the attention. This is meant as a way for them to get known and hopefully get new readers!
- Inform the blogger you’ve nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
Here are my answers to Yanic’s questions:
- What is your favorite thing about your favorite season? I love wearing a bikini and resting on the dock at my parents cottage with a good book.
- What is your favorite ingredient to cook with? Oh this is hard… Only one? Ok. Chocolate.
- Besides your family and pets, what would be the one thing you would grab running out of your house if it was on fire? Photographs and my computer (which has most of my photographs.)
- If you could take up any hobby/sport, what would it be? Horse back riding: western style!
- What song could you always listen to without fear of getting fed up with? right now it’s this. hello you beautiful thing by Jason Mraz. i have a little crush on him.
- What was/is your favorite subject in school? English.
- What other languages (besides English) do you speak? French and Spanish.
- What does “heaven” mean to you? That is very complicated! But if I remove all the complicated bits it means peace.
- Beach or Mountains? (and why) Beach. I grew up on Georgian Bay near very beautiful beaches and hanging out on the beach brings me so much childlike joy!
- Tea or Coffee? Tea. Cedar tea. or Chaga tea. or Lavendar Catnip. Mint. from the forest or the garden.
- What is your biggest regret? i know this must seem crazy. but i don’t have one.
11 random facts about me
- i like walk bare feet and don’t mind that my feet are often “dirty”.
- i love being alone, but feel incredible sad and lost when my children leave.
- i want to write a novel. (am writing a novel).
- did i mention jason mraz. i almost sent him the most beautiful oils from living libations, but chickened out. i think it’s healthy to have crushes on super stars.
- i eat wild things.
- raspberries are my favorite berry.
- being kind is super important to me.
- i really really really really dislike door to door energy sales people. and it’s hard for me to slam the door in their face because being kind is important to me. i’m learning.
- i love reading stories to my kids in bed.
- i don’t like pokey objects remotely close to my face. (i call it an eye phobia)
- i am 40 and still boy crazy.
My nominees :
Myriam’s sweet chaotic silence
Karlotta’s Love 2 Type
Crazy Bag Lady’s Bulan
Yessie’s It’s my life, my story & my thought
Kari’s Cooking with Toddlers
Margo’s Wild Child PTBO
Dawn’s this was now
Katie’s Pig-like angel
Mike’s Fifty Conversations
Shannon’s poet in the playground
Here are my questions for you :
- Why do you write?
- What was the last super awesome book you read?
- What is your favorite vegetable?
- What is the kindest thing someone has done for you?
- What makes you sad?
- Where would you most like to travel?
- Do you consider yourself introverted or extroverted?
- If you had three wishes…..
- Your favorite song right now?
- Something important your mama taught you.
- Someone who inspires you and why.
there is no pressure to play along! but if you feel like it please do. check out the other blogs i posted. that is what this is really about for me. community blog building. and sharing out words.
big big love